Thank you for making the well minded blog so wildly popular in its inaugural year! Your support is very much appreciated. We look forward to having more adventures with you in 2014, but, in the meantime, here's our countdown of top ten posts from this past year:
10. do the aspca commercials make you want to hang yourself? The conclusion: yes.
9. the luxury of a pet room A fun post about a dedicated pet room in one of my client's homes.
8. silly state law saturday: california Part of our state law saturday series, it makes sense that one of the most populated states would become one of our most popular posts.
7. pet sitting: there are some things you just can't prepare yourself for The story of how a client's dog locked me out of the house.
6. what not to put on your dog's i.d. tag Surprising to most, and a bit controversial.
5. grain-free food that doesn't break the bank Information about how to find an affordable grain-free dog food. It's good to know that even when people need to save money, they still care about the health of their pets.
4. thunderleash: the simpler "no pull " solution has become our "no choke" solution Our experience with the newest addition to the ThunderShirt line of product.
3. she died in my arms last night One of the worst nights of my year when my client's dog died in my arms.
2. finding rover: the new app that changes the game for lost dogs A close look at the Finding Rover mobile app and an interview with its creator.
1. a shameful interview with pascale lemire Our interview with Dog Shaming creator Pascale Lemire was our most popular post of the year!