I gather from South Dakota's laws that they must be pretty big on hunting. Take a look at their ridiculous animal laws:
• No horses are allowed in Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants. Again? Perhaps I should have been a horse pants maker. Or did they mean "whores? Because that would make more sense.
• It is a crime to molest a mink den. As it should be. Say no to fur.
• One needs a license to hunt with a raptor. But without a bird of prey, you don't need a license?
• Shooting animals from an airplane is illegal. For those who want that extra challenge...sorry. You're out of luck.
• You can not use spotlights, except to hunt raccoons. Theater productions must be rather dull.
• Dogs can not be used to hunt big game, except for mountain lions. The new reality show: South Dakota Dogs vs. Mountain Lions. I guess hunting mountain lions requires all the help you can get.
Join us next week when we take a look at Tennessee.
Law information source: stupidlaws.com, dumblaws.com, and realstrangelaws.com.