Dog Mom Days, one of my favorite blogs, was kind enough to invite me to participate in spreading some joy around this joint! Sometimes I'm guilty of letting the hamsters in my brain take over, so it's kind-of nice to just think about happy and choose some photos that make me feel that way. I hope they make you feel that way, too.
A special thanks to Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet for starting this rainbow-of--fun shin-dig! What a spectacularly fabulous happy idea!
my 8 photos of happiness
Though my own animals make me very, very happy, I've chosen a few photos that best represent the happiness my life as a pet sitter brings.
Thanks for checking out our happy!
I'd love to tag some others, so here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that tagged you.
2. A shout-out to the originator of the fun, Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet.
3. Post 8 photos that make you happy.
4. Brief description of each picture.
5. Tag up to 10 more people.